Monday, June 11, 2007

SSSSQUAD UPPP!(R.I.P)




Today we lost a great one America. Far Rockaway Queens Lyricist Stack Bundles, know for his affiliation with DJ Clue and the Desert Storm Label, and most recently Jim Jones' Byrd Gang, was gunned down this morning in front of his Far Rockaway home. At this time details of what actually occurred are limited. Stacks Touched many people in the hip-hop industry. Lupe Fiasco, Chicago Lyricist and CEO of 1st&15Th records(FNF UP!), released a statement this morning weighing in on the sudden loss of his friend....


My Dear Friend...it hurt so much to wake up to this...So sad...I've watched from the humble beginnings...when he used to live with me out in Chicago we rocked together everyday...He'd write rhymes in one room and I'd be writing rhymes in the other...He was there with me through many a milestone in my life , the ups and the downs, and I was so proud and happy to see him achieve success in his life at what he loved...Hip-Hop...Stacks was the first person that was signed to 1st&15Th way back when it first started FYI...Even beyond that I considered Stacks family...My heartfelt condolences go out to his family and friends in this time of sadness...We all lost a Good Friend today...But He wont be forgotten...May God have mercy on his soul, Forgive him for his sins in this Life, and watch over him in the next...


Love my nigga, I only shed tears for a few and I shed tears for you...

Sincerely, Lupe Fiasco

FNF UP...





The loss of Stacks is one that the Hip-Hop game did not need to endure. To many young and talented people have been taken from us. His death is a sad, sad loss. I extend my condolences to his family, the state of New York, Far Rockaway Queens, and to Hip-Hop. Were Losing to many Y'all. It has to stop. SSSSSQQQQQUUUUUAADDDDD UP!!!. R.I.P Stack Bundles

Peace.Love.H-Life


J. Poakwa

No comments: