Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Hyphenated Nights: Dub Frequency

I've decided its time to let my folks know what's poppin' in my city. My boy Ian over at Dub Frequency hit me with a couple events they have going down this weekend. The first is their new weekly at The Purple Lounge inside the Standard of Hollywood going down this Friday night. The second is their spur of the moment Pool Parties atop the Standard in Downtown. Nobody raises the Standard like DF. More info after the jump....


Who: Dub Frequency
What: The Purple Lounge
Where: Standard Hollywood (8300 W.Sunset Hollywood, CA)
When: Friday (weekly) from 10PM - 2AM
Free with RSVP: Ian@dubfrequency.com


Date: Saturday, March 14, 2009
Time: 1:00pm - 8:00pm
Location: The Standard Downtown LA
Street: 550 S. Flower St.
City/Town:Los Angeles, CA
DJ Sets by:
The VIllains
Cosmic Kids
Original Bozak
Chris Santiago

There will be free giveaways fromBarracuda
Make sure to
RSVP

Peace.Love.H-Life

-J. Poakwa The Writer

No comments: