Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Hyphenated L.A: H.O.P.E


Its funny what can occur when an unsuspecting journalist pulls out his HD Canon to video tape his boys freestyling:


I never knew that bringing out my cam would turn into the catapult it has for the artist in the video (not saying its because of me, but this shit was fire). Each of these cats are my boys and I'm proud of what has been accomplished since this video was taken. With that said I bring you H.O.P.E. Leading artist of the Fresh 2 Def label, H.O.P.E is on his way to the top. Below is his latest release Nightlife off of his upcoming release "Follow The Leader" as well as one of my favorite joints from him, "H-O-P-E", produced by my boy Three-1-Zero. You'll hear more from H.O.P.E in the future.

Hope-*NightLife*
Hope-*H-O-P-E*


Peace.Love.H-Life

-J. Poakwa The Writer

1 comment: