Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Hyphenated at its best:: David Sides


David Sides you are Hyphenated...



Excerpt from his myspace:

"Hi. My name is David Sides and I want to personally send my thanks to you for taking the time to visit my page. Playing the piano has been my passion ever since I was the age of 10, and I love using this gift God has blessed me with to entertain others. If any of you are wondering, I play all of my songs by ear, so unfortunately, I don't have any sheet music to share. I hope that all of you enjoy the music displayed. If you have any questions, feel free to send me a message and I will be sure to reply to them as soon as possible. Thanks again, and stay tuned."

-David Sides



:::LATEST UPDATES:::

For immediate information concerning tickets, CD's, show times, venue location. or booking of future shows in your local area, please contact David's management, Visionary Consulting & Management Group, LLC at (202) 492-9877 or by email at awilliams.vcmg@gmail.com.

Purchasing a CD is not available at this time. However, when it is available we will send out information to all fans on where to purchase so please send an email to include you full name and address.

Again, thank you all for your support, and please stay tuned for more updates!

visit him at www.myspace.com/davidsides,to hear more.

Peace.Love.Hlife

-J. Poakwa

No comments: