Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Album of the Week: Jay-Z: American Gangster



Is this a comeback album or what!? "Spazzing out" does not even sum up the fire Jay spits on some of these tracks. If I had some flawed rinky dink system for rating albums(Cough), then I would probably give this the classic stamp. Whoa!?!?, some of you are saying. Well hey, just be happy I don't have one of those flawed rinky dink systems for rating albums (Cough). I like the album per say, however there are Nay Sayer's out there, so I will leave you to judge the album.

Notables for my self are, well everything except Brooklyn 2.0...sorry Wayne, but...yea It Sucked. How did that happen anyway? I mean, "Heeeeeeellllllooooo, Brooklyn!!"(Low key my favorite part, but I digress). I guess money means a lot(Duh!). Well again, like always, I have beat the system, a Lil earlier than this, but who's keeping track. The album is at the bottom. If it doesn't start automatically then just scroll down to it and press play. In the words of Jay-Z, "Let That Bitch Breath"..uno


NOW PLAYING in Music Player
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

1. Intro [Explicit] 2:00
2. Pray [Explicit] 4:24
3. American Dreamin' [Explicit] 4:47
4. Hello Brooklyn 2.0 Feat. Lil' Wayne[Explicit] 3:56
5. No Hook [Explicit] 3:13
6. Roc Boys (And The Winner Is)... [Explicit] 4:12
7. Sweet [Explicit] 3:26
8. I Know Feat. Pharell[Explicit] 3:42
9. Party Life [Explicit] 4:29
10. Ignorant Shit Feat. Beanie Sigel [Explicit] 3:41
11. Say Hello [Explicit] 5:26
12. Success Feat. Nas [Explicit] 3:30
13. Fallin' [Explicit] 4:00
14. Blue Magic Feat. Pharell [Explicit] 4:08
15. American Gangster [Explicit] 3:41



Peace.Love.HLife

-J. Poakwa

No comments: