Monday, July 9, 2007

Hyphenated at it's best...Kinda....


This really just made me laugh my ass off.

I mean a dog



+ a Squishee



= Super Powers




what else do you need? Thought I'd Share the wealth..couple of interviews comin' up(Three-1-Zero, West Adams, and J skillz)....in the mean time visit the myspace@ myspace.com/hyphlife. Also got the T.I. Vs. T.I.P. Album Up...Located At the Bottom of the Page....


Track List:
1. Act I: T.I.P.
2. Big Shit Poppin' (Do It)
3. Raw
4. You Know What It Is Feat. Wyclef Jean
5. Da Dopeman Feat. Young Jeezy
6. Watch What You Say To Me Feat. Jay-Z
7. Hurt Feat. Alpha-Mega and Busta Rhymes
8. Act II: T.I.
9. Help Is Coming
10. My Swag Feat. Wyclef Jean
11. We Do This
12. Show It To Me Feat. Nelly
13. Don't You Wanna Be High
14. Touchdown Feat. Eminem
15. Act III: T.I. Vs. The Confrontation
16. Tell 'Em I Said That
17. Respect This Hustle
18. My Type

Hope You enjoy...UNO...


Peace.Love.H-Life


J. Poakwa

No comments: