Friday, December 26, 2008

Hiatus (of sorts)


It's been a while since I've touched finger to key and let my thoughts race. What can I say, SCHOOL IS A BITCH! However, i'm on my way out of the college life so its fitting that I reengage in my writing. I've been up to a lot. My writing (beyond Hlife) has taken off, then taken down lol, but now its up again. Vapors, Campus Circle, and Scheme magazine have been my home while I was away, and they've been good to me.

As for my alter ego (pictured above), he's been on the "grind" of sorts, recently receiving my first mixtape placement on the OnSMASH/Legend, DJ Nice & DJ Green Lantern - Back 2 The Basics 2 (The Resurrection) album. Besides that I've been rubbing elbows with myself trying to stay as real as I can. So far, 2009 is looking like another year. Fear it, never. As for H-Life, I will continue to supply your minds with the truth, the fresh, and the Hyphenated. Hope you come along for the ride.

DOWNLOAD MY FIRST MAJOR TRACK!!!
J. Hyphen- OnSMASH feat CurT@!n$ and Mickey Factz

Peace.Love.Hlife

-J. Poakwa

No comments: