Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Video Of The Week: Kanye West- HomeComing Feat. Chris Martin


Kanye West + Chris Martin = ColdYe....lol



Man, it's been a while. I've been on my freelance shyt...a lot of articles showing up around your local newsstands; applause for a second.......Ok back to business. The slack is being thrown out the window to dry. That's right I'm back and you can expect more tasty goodness from ya boy. This weeks video comes from the big homie Ye and features an obscure cut out of Chris Martin singing, as well as the Gap Man, Common, standing around looking stale faced. Overall the black and white take on Chicago was ok, that is if you hate Chicago. I mean, if it were a song bout LA, shyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyt(R.I.P The Wire), colors baby. I guess Chi-town is just that dull to Ye. Tisk Tisk. Well till next time...



P.S: Be sure to check out my alter ego J. Hyphen. That guy is ridiculous on the beats.. myspace.com/Jhyphentheproducer

Peace.Love.H-Life

-J. Poakwa

No comments: