Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Pimp Free: R.I.P Pimp C.....



2007 is almost over, and still cats is leaving us. Shit s getting very depressing round here. First stack, now Pimp, wtf is going on? 34 years, couple behind bars, but the block recognize the truth when a real nigga talk, the slab still leanin' down the block, we pop 34 shots for the big homie swaggin' on top, rest in peace. Pimp Free, finally. R.I.P Pimp C...








"All y'all niggas talking about selling dope? If y'all niggas was some d-boys, guess what, man? I don't believe you niggas no more cause I'm seeing you niggas in button up shirts getting cute and pretty trying to look sexy. Nigga, fuck you. nigga, and I ain't gotta say your name. Play with me and I'll expose the niggas that was wearing backpacks with their pant leg rolled up back then in Atlanta when me and Big Meech used to be off in the club kickin' it buying each other champagne." Chad was asked about the statement in a later interview, and stated, "If I was talkin' bout Jeezy, then I woulda said his name. I ain't no pussy nigga. If I got somethin' to say about someone, I'll say the bitches name loud and clear. Chuuuch."
-Pimp C



By far one of the truest cats out, I don't care what anybody says, the pimp was nice. Real Niggas, Do Trill Things...Hyphenated in life and in death, never forget the real...uno



Peace.Love.Hlife

J. Poakwa

No comments: