Monday, August 27, 2007

Back In The Days when I was Young...

What the heck happened to our music....I don't wanna wipe, crank, or snap anymore...What happened to just...well...Jumping?



This was the Hip-Hop that I Loved...and still do. Lyrics, Beats and Style...that's all it was and all you needed. But now...I mean..what the heck is yuling? It ain't Christmas mayne!!!

Instead of great musicality such as:
Kris Kross


or even this...
Another Bad Creation....I mean...these guys were Fly....




we got mutha fuckas like this...
Soulja something..I don't even care...



I mean...WTF! America...step your knowledge up please....I'm afraid for our youth...seriously...stop it!

For educational purposes I leave you with one of my all time favorite Hip-hop music vids ever.... a time when there was no rap...just Hip-Hop....and of course the Late great J Dilla had his hand in this one folks...

The Pharcyde-Drop





Peace.Love.Hlife

J.Poakwa

1 comment:

Dez said...

heres one of the dudes from kriss kross now

http://www.sandrarose.net/gallery/albums/archives1/0122_G.jpg